Tampere is the home of numerous mobile innovators, developers, companies, and communities – in the past, now, and in the future even more!
Mobile Monday™ (MoMo) is a tool to help the worldwide mobile industry achieve benefits for everyone by spreading knowledge and encouraging people with ideas to take action. By gathering actors from the mobile field, MoMo meetings are a place to meet old and new friends, share ideas and contribute to making better places to live locally and globally.
Mobile Monday Tampere was founded by Suvi Latva, Jari Ikonen, Petri Ruutikainen and Jukka Eklund in 2011. In the end of 2014 we have held 11 events with participant amounts topping 200 regularly.
Mobile Monday Tampere is currently organized by:
- Jukka Eklund, Director at Sofia Digital
- Jari Ikonen, Senior Manager at Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Tredea Oy
- Tommi Mikkonen, Prof at Tampere University of Technology
- Petri Pekkola, Project Manager at Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Tredea Oy
- Petri Ruutikainen, The Teacher in Charge at Oriveden opisto/Ahlman